Featured Post

A Hole in Mars

What created this unusual hole in Mars? The hole was discovered by chance on images of the dusty slopes of Mars ... http://p.ost.im/p/druPPq

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Microsoft OneNote 2007 Is An Organizational Necessity


Microsoft OneNote 2007 is one of the best program I have ever used. Since the first time I opened the program several months back I have been using it on a daily basis. Basically replicating the concept of a binder, the program allows the user to create a virtual binder with pages, tabs and sub tabs.

If you do not have a copy of Microsoft Office 2007, I highly recommend picking one up. This program has changed the way I store my data.

The software is ideal for anyone who uses a computer through the entire day and always has a running "to do" list. Being visibly oriented, this program allows me to store far more notes than I could keep organized outside of the computer.

While this software has the capability to eliminate the need for paper notepads and "to do" lists, I would not recommend going all digital. It is impossible to be around a computer all the time and at some point notes will be taken by paper. Do not become unorganized by trying to use OneNote exclusively. OneNote 2007 works very nicely as an addition to the traditional pen and paper.

Throughout the day I normally keep a running "to do" list and "quick notes" lists on a yellow legal pad. While keeping most of the tasks requiring immediate attention on a piece of paper works fine, keeping track of tasks with long term deadlines is more difficult. OneNote is an excellent way to compile daily lists. At the end of the day, I add the unfinished tasks on my yellow pad to OneNote and remove the finished ones. I Create separate pages for future tasks and projects requiring more attention. OneNote is an easy way to create a permanent permanent digital notebook out of the random notes everyone has sitting around.



Source by Brenden Wilson



http://ift.tt/2mPi2qR
via IFTTT

No comments: